HOW TO SELL
Let's Get Started!
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how. Selling with JBF is easy!
New to JBF? Simply download the Seller Guide below to get started on these steps: Gather, Sort, Prep, Price and Drop Off
Then please complete the following:
1 - Login to sign up to sell at the Grand Rapids sale and choose a team member shift if they are available
2. REQUIRED: Complete the online consignor waiver, choose your presale shopping pass and drop off time .
Choose a pick Up time slots, if you are not donating all your items at the end of the sale.
Guides and Groups
WHAT TO SELL THIS FALL
This guide will help you know what to sell (and what not to sell) at this upcoming sale.
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our VIP Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Sale Time Info
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
It's EASY to sell!
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
Need More Info?
1. Register to sell at the upcoming sale
2. Complete your online seller agreement which includes selecting your presale pass as well as choosing a drop off and pick up appointments
3. This is the link to prep & tag your items
4. Drop Off, Shop the Presale & Watch your Seller check grow!
5. Wondering what to sell year round?
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items.